In this second episode of the Bluegrass Conservative Podcast we talk about Obamacare in Kentucky and catch up with Alison Ball, who was at the National Federation of Republican Women.
Obamacare in Kentucky
Congress has been fighting the Obamacare legislation through the CR (Continuing Resolution) in Washington DC.
In this Episode I talk about the impact on Kentucky’s citizens and what we can do at the state level to try to beat the Obamacare legislation.
Links you might fight helpful are:
Allison Joy Ball’s National Federation of Republican Women Experience
We had a chance to talk to Allison Ball, a Prestonburg Republican who was a delegate to the National Federation of Republican Women.
She let us know about her experience at the NFRW in this podcast. You can follow her on Twitter at @allisonjoyball.
How Can You Interact With Us?
None of this will be possible with out interaction from you, the listener. We need and want your input to grow the show and provide you more relevant content. So, you can contact, ask us questions by the following:
- E-mail: Email me at email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @bgconservative
- Send us a tweet when you listen using the hashtag #bgconservative
- “Like” Us on Facebook at Bluegrass Conservative
- Leave us a Voice Mail with your comments, questions, or criticisms. Click the link on the right side of the screen.